On-site diagnostic services
We have a full and growing support service to help with the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions.
Our diagnostic services include:
- An in-office laboratory with certified technicians to draw blood, and when necessary, obtain some immediate test results (complete blood count, mono test, hemoglobin A1C, H. pylori, blood sugar, urine tests and others).
- The laboratory staff processes and sends more complex tests to our off-site reference labs. These results will be given to you in a timely manner.
- X-ray services are available in-office and performed by certified x-ray personnel. Your physician will review the x-ray immediately, and back-up interpretation will be provided by board-certified radiologists.
- Bone density evaluation by DEXA scanning is done in our office. A certified technician performs the test and your doctor will interpret the results. (not offered on-site)
- Portable cardiac monitoring and 24-hour blood pressure monitoring devices are available in our office.
- Spirometry testing for lung conditions and blood oxygen monitoring is available in the office.
- Radionuclide heart treadmill testing is scheduled twice weekly at the Jetton office in Cornelius.