When you visit our clinics, you and your children will be able to receive preventative care as well as diagnostic tests and treatments for your medical concerns. Through immunizations, annual physicals and screenings, your provider will work with you to help keep yourself and your family healthy.
You can also access services for women and family planning, as well as pre-employment and school physicals, when you meet with our providers.
Our team is experienced in caring for a number of conditions, including:
- Respiratory infections, coughs and colds
- High blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol
- Musculoskeletal injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Weak bones (osteoporosis)
- Skin rashes and poison ivy
- Abdominal or chest pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Broken bones or dislocated joints
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and upset stomach